Thursday, July 2, 2020

A Beer Recommendation (in the US) Veltins Grevensteiner


Grevensteiner Original

There is a lesser known brewery that has reached the US market recently, Veltins from the Nordrhein  Westfalen area of Germany. I have seen it on draft at the Phoenix Club in Anaheim, but have generally passed it by in favor of other beers on tap.

But yesterday while visiting our local Total Wine and More store, I picked a 4-pack of Veltins, Grevensteiner  Land Bier in cans.

Was I surprised because it had the real taste of German beer. Creamy, frothy head, clean, malty. I like it!

https://www.grevensteiner.de/en/

The Veltins brewery has different varieties of beer, but what I am writing about here is the Land Bier. I don't know what it is like on tap or bottles, but the cans are great. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment