Thursday, January 5, 2023

More on the Eibauer Brewery

 


Recently, I posted an article about a new brew I found in Total Wines and More, a beer called Berliner Geschichte (Berlin History) from a brewery in Eibau, Germany on the border with Poland. It's called Eibauer Privatbrauerei, and the above store has been carrying three varieties. The other two are Das Bock and hefeweizen. I am not a hefeweizen drinker, but I subsequently picked up a bottle of Das Bock and found it even more to my taste than the Berliner Geschichte.

The alcohol content is 6.7%, which is stretching the limits for my taste, but even though I haven't had much experience with bock beer, I liked it.

But whatever your taste may be, if you come across any products from this brewery, you should give it a try. They have many varieties of beer, so you should find something to your taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment